“SELECT 6” – ULTIMATE PROTECTION COVERAGE*
Keep your vehicle looking and feeling like new with our hand-selected suite of EasyCare benefits. We will provide you with six months of our EasyCare Select Plus package that offers our most coveted and valuable benefits.
PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR
Virtually erases dents and dings up to four inches in diameter. Includes and unlimited number of qualified dent repairs during the term of your contract.
You won’t have to live with the annoying and dangerous windshield chips and cracks up to 2 inches long. We’ve got these covered.
We will pick up the cost of replacing lost or damaged keys. You will also get 24/7 emergency assistance if you get locked out of your vehicle or home.
Small Children and pets can be tough on interior upholstery, seats and carpets. Galpin’s Exclusive Coverage repairs burn holes, cuts, rips, and tears up to 2 inches in diameter.
COSMETIC WHEEL REPAIR
We repair cosmetic damage to alloy or steel wheels. Includes abrasions, scratches & scrapes to the wheel or rim.
A single toll-free call dispatches emergency assistance, and/ or provides emergency towing, battery jumpstart, fuel delivery and flat tire service.
- Up to 100,000 miles
- Current model year +11
The following vehicle types are EXCLUDED from all coverage:
- Excludes vehicles covered under a manufacturer certified pre-owned (CPO) program warranty
- Current and prior model year service loaners, unwinds, demonstrators, and executive vehicles
- Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes-SLR, McLaren, Panoz, Rolls-Royce
- RVs, boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, motorcycles and trailers
- Vans and trucks with GVW greater than 14,000 pounds
- All “Grey-Market” vehicles (including vehicles imported from Canada on which the manufacturer has nullified their own manufacturer’s warranty)
Vehicles used in the following manner are EXCLUDED from all coverage:
- Vehicles used for commercial purposes, including but not limited to
- Government vehicles, including but not limited to fire and police services, and other emergency uses
- Pick-up and delivery service
- Company pool use or business travel when the vehicle is used by more than one driver
- Service or repair calls
- Route work
- Job site activities
- Farming or ranching
- Plowing snow for hire
- Towing or repair operations
- Taxi, livery, rental or limousine
- Vehicles with non-standard equipment installed specifically to facilitate commercial use
- Vehicles modified and/or used for competitive driving, racing, on- or off-road or principally for off-road use
YOU may cancel this CONTRACT by notifying the SELLING DEALER or the ADMINISTRATOR in writing by submitting the following documents:
- This CONTRACT.
- If YOUR VEHICLE has been repossessed, supply a copy of the repossession papers.
- If YOUR VEHICLE has been totaled, supply a copy of YOUR insurance company’s verification of loss.
- If YOUR VEHICLE’S lien has been paid, supply a copy of discharge of lien from the lienholder
In the event YOU sell the covered VEHICLE, this CONTRACT may be transferred to the new owner, provided this CONTRACT has not been cancelled. Within 30 days of the change in ownership of the VEHICLE, YOU should submit in writing, the following documents:
- A transfer fee of $50 made payable to the ADMINISTRATOR.
- This CONTRACT.
- The VEHICLE identification number.
- Make and model of the VEHICLE.
- Date of sale of the VEHICLE.
- Name and address of both YOU and the new owner of the covered Vehicle
The time limit of the term selected starts on the CONTRACT PURCHASE DATE and expires when the time of the term, shown in the Customer Information section of this CONTRACT, is reached.