Galpin Price Match Guarantee
We want you to always feel great about your vehicle purchase. Thanks to the Galpin Price Match Guarantee, you can buy your used vehicle with confidence, knowing that if you find the same vehicle advertised for less on another qualifying website within 72 hours, we’ll refund you the difference.
HOW IT WORKS
- See if it qualifies. Refer to our Price Match Guarantee checklist, as well as the Terms & Conditions below, to make sure.
- Submit the advertisement. Within 72 hours of your purchase at Galpin, submit the qualifying advertisement to the Used Car Manager identified below.
- We credit or refund the difference. It’s that simple.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE CHECKLIST
I submitted a qualifying advertisement to Galpin at the proper email address listed below within 72 hours from the date of my used car purchase.
The website where I found the lower price is from a licensed new car franchised dealer located within 50 miles from the Galpin dealership where I purchased my vehicle.
The lower-priced vehicle’s year, make, model, and trim are the same as the vehicle I purchased at Galpin.
The lower-priced vehicle contains the same options, packages, and after-market equipment.
The lower-p vehicle does not contain any negative prior history different from the vehicle you purchased at Galpin.
The mileage of the vehicle is within 500 miles of the vehicle I purchased at Galpin.
The advertisement is still valid and has not yet expired at the time of submission to Galpin.
I have read, understood, and agreed to the additional Terms & Conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Price Match Guarantee. In the event that you find your vehicle advertised for less on another website within 72 hours of purchase at Galpin, Galpin will credit or refund you the difference in price. You must submit the qualifying advertisement to the proper email address listed below within 72 hours from the date of your used car purchase. In order to receive the benefit, you may be required to sign a new sales contract that reflects the difference in vehicle price. If you financed the purchase of the used vehicle, the refund may be issued to the lienholder and applied toward your principal loan balance.
- Advertisement must be online. Only online advertisements are eligible for the Price Match Guarantee. For example, verbal, handwritten, newspaper, radio, paper, and mail advertisements will not be accepted.
- Geographic limitation. The lower-priced vehicle must be available for sale from a dealer within a 50 mile radius from the Galpin dealership where you purchased your vehicle.
- Purchase must be completed. In order to be eligible for a Price Match Guarantee claim, you must have completed your vehicle purchase at Galpin at the time of the claim, signed all necessary paperwork, and paid all money due to Galpin at the time of submitting the claim.
- New vehicles and leases not eligible. Only used vehicle purchases are eligible for the Price Match Guarantee. Leased vehicles are not eligible.
- Must be “Apples to Apples” Comparison. The Price Match Guarantee is available only for vehicles of the same year, make, model, and trim that contain the same options, packages, and after-market equipment. The vehicle’s mileage must be within 500 miles of the odometer reading on the vehicle you purchased at Galpin, as reflected on your Retail Installment Sales Contract. An advertised vehicle that contains negative prior history different from the vehicle you purchased at Galpin will not be eligible for the Price Match Guarantee. This includes, but is not limited to, prior accidents, frame damage, branded titles (e.g., salvage, junk, or flooded history), rental use, rideshare use, taxi use, reported stolen, lemon-law buybacks, and gross-polluters.
- Vehicle must be offered for sale by licensed new car dealer. To qualify for the Price Match Guarantee, the advertisement reflecting the lower-priced vehicle must be from a new motor vehicle franchised dealer licensed by the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Upon submission of the advertisement, Galpin will reject any advertisement that fails to meet this requirement. The DMV offers an online tool to search for licensed vehicles dealers, available at https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/
- Advertisements must be unexpired and valid. Only unexpired and valid advertisements are eligible for the Price Match Guarantee. At the time of submission, the advertisement must still be posted on the competing dealer’s website and the vehicle must still be available for sale.
- Verification of Claims. All requests and advertisements submitted in connection with the Price Match Guarantee are subject to verification by Galpin. Galpin will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed by Galpin personnel. Galpin will not accept any advertisement that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently, deceptively, or in bad faith.
- Changes. The terms that are in effect at the time of your vehicle purchase will determine your eligibility under the Price Match Guarantee. However, Galpin reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Price Match Guarantee or to restrict its availability without prior notice. The failure by Galpin to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision.